Property Reference: SKI-153
Property Type: Leaseback Apartment
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Price from: EUR 189,221
Ski in Ski out Leaseback Ski Apartment L’Etoile des Cimes, Benefits include:
- Leasebacks & Classic Purchase options
- YIELD 4.3% including 1 weekend at any MMV Residence
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments
- Living spaces from 35 m2 to 104.75m2
- 4* Eco friendly development
- Fully furnished
- Stunning uninterrupted panoramic views
- Pool and spa complex, plus massage centre
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Positioned at 1550 metres and at the foot of the piste
- The village centre and amenities are a within a few minutes walk
- Famous for the ambiance and quality of its skiing, particularly off-piste
- Val d ‘Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs, La Plagne, La Rosiere and Bourg-St-Maurice are all easy to get to
- Delivery in two tranches, December 2013 & May 2014
- Winter and Summer Resort
- 15 – 30 mins from an additional 950km of local pistes – Paradiski, Espace Killy & Espace San Bernado
- Owners allowed 5 Months of out of season use
Leaseback Ski Apartments in Family-Friendly Sainte Foy For Sale
Ski in Ski out Leaseback Ski Apartment L’Etoile des Cimes, phase 2, of the popular Saint Foy ski property development, offers 1 to 4 bed leaseback ski apartments and is located at an altitude of 1550m, at the bottom of the piste. The village centre of Sainte Foy (free of vehicles) is a short walk from the complex, so too are the children’s nursery slopes and play area.
Prices (ex Vat) for the French leasebacks, range from €149,160 for 35m2 to €527,936 for the 4 bed with 104.75m2. Underground parking is €15,000 ex Vat and furniture is charged extra dependent on room size. For the larger 3 and 4 bed apartments there are two parking spaces allotted.
Delivery of Block ‘F’ is to be in two tranches. Tranche 1 will be delivered by December2013 and Tranche 2, by December 2014.
There are various leaseback investment formulas available. The investment only (with 1 weekend in any MMV Residence) yields 4.3% return. Selection of weeks will determine usage yields. Please call to discuss your preferences.
Ski Apartments in Sainte Foy For Sale: Larger Apartments Available Freehold
The Ski in Ski out L’Etoile des Cimes development is primarily leaseback but there is the option to buy the larger apartments freehold. Also, there may be the option of arranging a rental contract on these bigger apartments.
The apartments have customised finishes and furnishings. Each apartment contains a fully equipped and built-in kitchen and a flat screen TV. The interior is tastefully and finely decorated. Parking is underground, plus there is a ski locker and private cave, providing each owner storage of personal items. The garage, locker and cave are all included in the price of the ski apartment.
The construction of the property offers many eco advantages, and the ‘green score’ of the project is 112.
Advantages are: Natural insulation, use of solar energy, use of natural products – organic paint and solvent-free adhesives, rainwater collection, renewable energy sources – geothermal energy, photo voltaic power, etc, reduced water consumption in communal areas and waste management during construction.
Leaseback Ski Apartments in Sainte Foy: Pool and Spa
L’Etoile de Cimes is a ski-in, ski-out complex with heated indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath, spa and massage room.
Unusually, the Management company allows the use of the property for the out of season months of May, June, September, October and November for a nominal weekly fee.
The constructor has over 35 years experience of building properties, most of which are in the nearby resorts of Les Arcs, La Plagne, Val d’Isere and Bourg st Maurice.
The management company, MMV has over 25 years of managing and running similar residences, with €41 million in annual revenues.
* Notary fees paid refers to the property registration costs of around 3% of the property price but does not include the mortgage registration fee of an additional 1%-1.5%.
Ski in Ski out Leaseback Ski Apartment L’Etoile des Cimes, Tarentaise Valley France.