Ski-in Ski-out Apartments and Chalets Alpe D’Huez
Property Reference: SKI-320
Property Type: Apartments and Chalets – 5* Hotel & Spa
Bedrooms: 1 – 5
Price from: EUR 182,160
Ski-in Ski-out Apartments and Chalets, Benefits include:
Luxury Hotel and Spa resort
53 ski-in ski-out apartments
3 detached chalets
Unrestricted views over the Grand Rousses Domian
Close to ski lifts and village centre
Fully managed rental with tax free income
Priced 44% lower than equivalent new developments in village
Underground parking, cave, ski locker and furniture pack
500m2 area for health and wellness
Includes, heated swimming pools, sauna, hammam, Valmont Swiss Spa+more
Two restaurants – a brasserie/wine bar and fine dining
Snow sure ski resort – winter and summer
Planned and approved direct links (2020) with Les 2 Alpes and Les Sybelles
Access from Grenoble, Geneva, & Lyon airports
Ski-in Ski-out Apartments and Chalets: 5* Hotel & Spa
The exclusive ski-in ski-out apartments and chalets within the 5* luxury hotel and spa resort of ‘Daria-I-Nor’ on the slopes of Alpe d’Huex has just been launched. It offers 53 apartments and 3 detached chalets on the slopes, close to the lifts and village centre. As well as the attraction of the location, the properties are lower in price compared to equivalent new developments in the resort (without furniture) by 44.3%! The current market prices are around €7,900 – €11,276, whereas Daria-I-Nor is between €4,400 to €5,700, making it 44.3% on average, lower on price.
As well as offering ski in ski out apartments and chalets, the 5* ‘Daria-I-Nor’ complex will provide enviable health and wellness facilities, including: heated swimming pools, Valmont Swiss Spa, hammam, sauna, and massage area. Additionally, there will be two restaurants. One for fine dining and a brasseries/wine bar with a terrace enjoying panoramic views. There is also a kid’s club and nursery for active parents…Plus there is a ski shop on site, with special discounts for owners.
Ski-in Ski-out Apartments and Chalets: Features…
-1 double bedroom apartments €182,160 to €217,310
-2 bedroom apartments €234,125 to €369,188
-3 bedroom apartments €351,850 to 421,700
-4 bedroom apartments €445,494€ to €582,084 (some with sauna)
-5 bedroom apartments Duplex €706,740 to €789,927
- For investors: full 20% VAT rebate on price along with guaranteed rental income (similar to a buy-to-let)
- Holiday budget option: full 20% VAT rebate on price along with guaranteed rental income and a holiday budget to stay in your apartment between 2-3 weeks a year
- Maximum discount option with maximum use: full 20% VAT rebate on price along with additional discount on purchase price (30% discount on price with VAT) and 6 week allowance to stay in your apartment each year (3 weeks winter + 3 weeks summer). This formula is only available on a few selected apartments, please contact us for more info.
- 2 week option anytime: full 20% VAT rebate on price combined with guaranteed rental income and 2 weeks a year stay anytime. This formula is only available on a few selected apartments, please contact us for more info.
- These options are for a duration of 10 years, guaranteed with no obligation to renew. The apartments are freehold from day one.
This is a popular snow-sure holiday destination for skiing in both summer and winter. Recent plans have been approved to link Alpe d’Huez with Les 2 Alpes AND Les Sybelles, currently the 4th largest ski domain in France. This will combine these fabulous ski areas to form the largest linked area in Europe. Alpe d’Huez has re-introduced summer skiing into it summer programme.
Access to Alpes d’Huez from airports by car:
*Lyon:150kms – Eurostar now direct from London to Lyon in 4hrs 41 mins.